A couple of weeks ago I went on a shot trip to Spain (some photos on my Instagram) and here are the beauty products I used on a daily basis. These are also most of my summer beauty essentials. From left to right, top to bottom:
1. Naked palette by Urban Decay – an essential piece for both daytime looks and more dramatic ones. You can say it gets lots of love by the shaggy look of the lid!
2. MAC lipstick in Impassioned – Spain calls for colour, and this bright lipstick compliments every summer look. See me wear it here, here and here.
3. Puma Sync – fall may have been in full swing back in Moscow, but Barcelona was still sunny and hot – and this floral-fruity scent that is both sweet and fresh worked perfectly. I know I’ll be coming back to it come spring (or a vacay – ahh I hope). But what caught my attention first was the awesome promotion they had: a dance dictionary! Here you can compose lots of fun messages and they’ll be translated into dance moves by the dopest dancers.
4. Not a beauty product, but I had to include my adorable iPhone case from Brandy&Melville. Hey Brandy&Melville, please come back to Moscow!
5. MAC eye pencil in Minted – the most enchanting darkish sparkly green.
6. MAC lip pencil in In Anticipation – goes with Impassioned and doubles as a nudey natural pink lipstick that has amazing staying power (which is a great bonus considering all the delicious street food you’ll want to consume on a Europe vacation).
7. MAC brow pencil in Lingering – an everyday staple in my makeup collection.
8. MAC lip pencil in Redd – a classic red that can be used with or without a lipstick. I didn’t bother bringing yet another lip product and finished my look for the last dinner in Spain with this one (blurry photo proof here).
9. Clinique CC Cream – love love love this stuff! It is moisturising and gives just enough coverage for an everyday look. It also has SPF 30 – quite handy in a country with 360 sunny days a year.
10. OPI nailpolish in Need Sunglasses?
11. Essie nailpolish in Bouncer, It’s Me
12. Chanel moisturising bronzing powder – great for contouring and helping that summer glow really pop.
13. MAC mineralize foundation – my go-to foundation for photoshoots or as a concealer around the areas that need a bit more coverage.
14. MAC highlighter in Pearl – I use it on top of my cheekbones, the bridge of my nose, under the brows, on collar bones – basically anywhere I want a hint of sexy glow.
15. MAC blush in Pinch’o’Peach – this colour looks exactly like my real-life blushing cheeks. I don’t leave the house without a swipe of this.
16. Helena Rubinstein Lash queen feline blacks waterproof mascara – I don’t use mascara on a daily basis, but when I feel like my eyes need it, this leopard print baby lengthens and gives lots of volume – and it doesn’t smudge in the heat or even if I decide to take a dip.