I’m not big on the condiment, but I always fall back in love with the colour as it gets colder. Having a lot of fun styling this shirt with leather, suede and warm tones.
2. Leaf jewellery tray
Bought this beautiful tray in this little concept store in Amsterdam. Look at the detailed leaf structure!
3. My Instagram theme
So I’m obsessed with consistent Instagram themes. The thing is, you know how indecisive I can be when it comes to personal style. Right now I stick to a certain theme for a couple of weeks and then move on to something different. Moscow is flaming with colourful autumn leaves, so I’m making use of warm-toned backgrounds. Check it out! Do you stick to an Instagram theme?
4. Naked Basics palette
Beautifully simple palette for every day. Comes in a plastic case, which is huge improvement on the first flimsy cardboard Naked.
Shop Urban Decay’s Naked palettes:
5. New Starbucks cups
They’re adorable. ADMIT IT! YOU BASIC.
6. Big hair
What are your favourites this autumn?
Links à la Mode, October 8
- A Handful of Stories: Early Autumn Favourites
- Anti.Muse: Event | Berlin Alternative Fashion Week
- Arisgold: Fall Must Have Dress 2015
- Bookish & Belle: Closet Confidential | B Sides
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: October Crush List!
- Cubicle Chic: For the Fall | Transition Outfit Featuring Dot Lace Pencil Skirt
- Epouser La Mode: Fall Must Haves
- Everyday Starlet: How to Transition a Summer Dress into Fall
- La Vintage Vida: Spending the Afternoon with Frank Sinatra
- Living Boldly: I Fell in Love With New York
- Kremb De La Kremb: The Fab 40’s in Fringe
- Modavracha: The Culottes Trend
- Mornings with Madge: 16 Kick Ass Fall Boots
- Ms. FABulous: The Blonds Retrospective with Rootstein Mannequins
- MySelf Expressed: Inspiration Board | Gray Scale
- Rain of Peonies: Viva L’Italia
- Style Standpoint: A Few Tips to Make Your Knitwear Last Longer
- Tales of Two: The New Neutral | Khaki
- What Erika Wears: The Best of Paris Fashion Week: Chloe
- With Love Lily Rose: 5 Shirtdress Must-haves to Transition You to Fall
Some of the links in this post are affiliate. Proceeds support this blog. All opinions are mine.