We don’t really celebrate Halloween here in Russia, but I’ll take any excuse to delve into the spooky and eerie. I’m working on Halloween-centered posts this year because I enjoy it thoroughly and I don’t care if a real costume party won’t be involved.
I went for a thriller feel with the classic Hitchcock movie outfit. Feminine silhouette, subdued colours and snuggly fabrics make a perfect combination for following suspicious people or having a “DON’T GO THERE” moment.
Are you celebrating Halloween this year?
Photos and editing by Natalia Karpova
Hairstyle by D.Castello
Check out this look on Lookastic
- 30 Shades of Stephanie: Coffee Dates with Luke Danes
- A Handful of Stories: What I’m Wearing to Stalk You
- Attire Club: Timeless and Trendy? A Look at Mens 1990’s Fashion
- Denchibitionist: Personal Hotspot
- Fash Illuminous: Trend Alert | Suede Culottes
- Hey Just Jei: Androgynous Guide | Suitable Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
- Lady Goodman: Shoesday | Dolce Vita’s Ileen Booties
- La Vintage Vida: The Fitting Room Chronicles | Channeling Louise Brooks
- Miss Trend She: 10 Cliche New York Goals
- Modavracha: Saddle Bags | The It Bags for Fall
- Mornings with Madge: Dracula’s Kiss Cocktail Recipe
- Ms. FABulous: Cosplay Trends of NY Comic-Con 2015
- My Fashion S/ash Life: Ask Biki | How Do I Get a Fashion Magazine Editorial Internship?
- Our Infinity: 6 Easy Tips to Improve Your Photography
- Prime Butterfly: The Thing About Feature Sites…
- Reasons to Dress: The Great Gatsby of Style | What to Wear to a 1920’s Themed Party!
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: Trends | Are Black Women Back from the Dead?
- Tales of Two: A Glimpse into the Heart of Lucknow, India | What to Do, Eat and See
- Vestiaire Noir: Louis and Loubis | The Origin of the Infamous Red Sole
- We Are Ready Made: Afterhomework(Paris)